Leveraging Social Media
Learn how you can best use social media for your business with this webinar series by Kat Reed.
Takeout & Delivery
Applebee’s Grill + Bar – 616.523.1102
Curb-side ONLY available from 11:30AM to 9:30PM. On-line orders stop at 9PM.
The Lumber Mill Inn – 989.855.2511
Carry-out only – until 8PM.
El Mariachi Mexican Grill – 616.522.9290
Carry-out and Delivery available | 11AM-8PM.
MOO-ville Creamery in Ionia “The Udder Store” – 616.523.4250
Open for drive thru and walk in “grab-n-go” | 10AM – 7PM -Soft serve & hand-dipped is now open through the drive-thru🍦. Shakes, cups or cones, MOO-valanches & sundaes. -Items available in store or drive-thru: Take-n-bake meals, organic eggs, milk, ice cream half gallons, cheeses, dried beef, tenderloin steaks, beef sticks, butter, cinnamon & garlic butter, jams, maple syrup, ice cream cakes, ice cream sandwiches, Amish bread, Amish buns, heavy cream, & buttermilk!
McDonald’s – 616.527.1100
Drive thru open | People can also order using the McDonald’s app and pick up orders curbside instead of coming inside
Pizza Hut – 616.527.9490
Carry-out and delivery available | Sunday – Thursday: 11AM-11PM | Friday & Saturday: 11AM – 12AM.
Ionia Moose Lodge – 616.527.3550
Friday Fish Fry! | Available for carry-out and local delivery (within a 15 mile radius). Call on Friday 4 – 8PM | (616) 527 – 3550 or (616) 788 – 5927
Olivera’s Sports Pub & Grill – 616.522.3000
Carry-out and delivery available within a 7 mile radius.
Open Daily: 3PM – 9PM
Four Friars – 616.523.4200
Carry-out – Monday – Thursday: 11AM – 9PM | Friday & Saturday: 11AM – 11PM | Sunday: 11AM – 8PM.
Delivery – Monday – Thursday: 11:30AM -1:30PM & 4PM – 9PM | Friday & Saturday: 11:30AM – 1:30PM & 4PM – 11PM | Sunday: 11AM – 8PM.
Check out their FB page for special deals and discounts!
Lyons Bar – 989.855.2233
Renucci’s Bar and Restaurant – 616.527.9802
Full menu available for on-line or phone orders, carry-out and delivery available. Pull up front and they will deliver to your car. Please do not hesitate to ask for personal accommodations. | 12PM – 9PM daily
Sozo Coffee Roasting – 616.527.0100
Open drive thru only |Monday – Friday: 8am-2pm | Saturday: 9am-1pm
Cinnamon Rolls, Blueberry Muffins and Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies available. 🙂
FREE delivery within a 7 mile radius! Call 616-527-0100 to place your order and pay over the phone.
Deliveries Monday-Friday: 8am-12pm
Biggby Coffee of Ionia
The Lamplight Grill – 616.523.2233
Carry-out only | Friday & Saturday: 4 – 8PM
Burgers, Baskets and Burritos Only
Open Business Directory
View a List of Open Businesses by Clicking the Link Below
Articles for Re-Opening Businesses
Virtual Round Tables: Reengaging the Economy
The Right Place is convening a series of virtual roundtable discussions specifically for rural businesses & organizations in various sectors with a focus on re-engaging the economy. Sessions are open to any business/organization throughout West Michigan, with a focus on those operating in rural communities. While each session will include a brief presentation from a subject matter expert or peer demonstrating success in the field, the bulk of each virtual round table will be on peer-to-peer discussion. One-hour Zoom sessions are offered free of charge to the first 100 participants. For more information on each session and to register, CLICK HERE.
- CLICK HERE For the Small Business Association’ of Michigan’s “Small Business Owner’s Guide to Getting Back to Work Safely”.
- CLICK HERE for The Right Place’s Restart Library (focused on playbooks for industries ICEA typically serves)
- CLICK HERE for the Covidwm.org Restart Library (features playbooks for all sectors)
- CLICK HERE for Reopen Main Street (helpful tips, whether you own a retail establishment, offer food and drinks, provide services, or offer attractions.)
- PPE The Right Place has assembled a database of companies in West Michigan offering Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). CLICK HERE
- 3 Trend Forecasters on the Business World After Coronavirus
- The Path Forward – a series of deep-dive webinars (live and recorded) focused on many aspects of navigating the re-opening of our economy
- 5 creative ways small businesses are succeeding during the COVID-19 quarantine
Preparedness Plan Templates
Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-59 requires, among other things, businesses to develop a “COVID-19 preparedness and response plan”. The Workplace Law attorneys at Bodman Law have stepped in to help Chamber members’ prepare their plans. Here are four different templates for your use:
- Reopening San Diego: Businesses dream — and fret — about what’s next
- How Main Street Retailers Can Survive Coronavirus And Get Ready For Reopening
- Sustaining your restaurant during COVID-19
- Small business support (on-demand) webinars, including cash flow, future planning, etc
- OSHA Guide to Reopening
Printable Open/Closed Signs
Click Images to Download